Apply Now

Before applying, please understand your school building must serve at least 70% free/reduced lunch qualified students and you must have at least three years of teaching experience. The Fellowship pays for 80% of all tuition and fees. The remaining 20%, roughly $3500, is the responsibility of the fellow and/or school district.  After graduation, you commit to staying in your building/district for two years.

  • PHASE 1: The online application - September 1 through mid-January

    For phase one you will respond to a series of demographic questions and essay style questions, provide a link to a 5-8 minute video of you teaching, and upload several documents. You will need to upload:

    • your current teaching license,
    • your resume, and
    • a letter of recommendation from your supervisor.


  • PHASE 2: ZOOM Interview and observation debrief - Early February

  • PHASE 3: ZOOM interview with applicants’ supervisors - Early March

  • PHASE 4: In-person interviews and group scenario - Before Spring Break